Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What type of beef am I getting?
- A. Beef is only sourced from Angus USDA Choice or USDA Prime cattle raised in the Midwestern region of the US. Angus beef is corn finished to give it its distinct marbling, tenderness, texture & flavor.
Q. When will my order arrive?
- A. We ship Monday thru Thursday in an effort to avoid weekend shipping delays. If you place your order after the cutoff time of 10am CST Thursday, it will ship the following Monday. A confirmation will be sent with tracking number once your package has been shipped.
Q. Do I need to be present to receive my shipment?
- A. A signature is not required, but someone should be available on the selected date to receive the package and place it in the refrigerator or freezer. We are not responsible for packages that are left unattended beyond the requested delivery date. ** Please note that deliveries during holidays and/or on weekends may require an extra day of transit. Please order early to ensure you receive your product on time!
Q. How long will my steaks last?
- A. Product can be stored in a refrigerator for 7 days and in the freezer for 1 year. Remember to refrigerate or freeze items upon receiving them.
Q. What if my steaks appear brown?
- A. This is normal. The brown color is a result of the oxygen being taken out of the vacuum sealed package. Once the steak is thawed and exposed to oxygen, the red color will return. **Dry age steaks will appear darker as a result of the aging process.
Q. How will my steaks be packaged?
- A. Each steak will be individual packaged, sealed and placed in a styrofoam cooler with dry ice.
Q. How long are steaks aged?
- A. Unless the steak description includes “Dry Age”, all steaks are wet aged for a minimum of 30 days. Dry Age Delmonico & Dry Age Bone in Stirp are dry aged 35-40 days. Expect texture, taste & aroma on the dry age steaks to be much different than wet age steaks.
Q. My dry ice has melted, are my steaks still good?
- A. It is common for dry ice to evaporate during the shipping process. If your steaks are cold to the touch, they are absolutely OK to eat. If your product arrived at room temperature, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What if I have issues with my order?
- A. For customer service issues or questions, you may email email@example.com.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- A. We accept all major Credit Cards and PayPal.
Q. My dry age steaks appear dark and have a different smell to them, is this normal?
- A. Dry aged beef has a unique look, flavor and smell. Expect some of your dry aged items to have darker edges and a unique smell that is only found in dry aged beef. Dry aged items will not be replaced unless the shipment was late and arrived warm to the touch.
Q. Why are the steaks shipped frozen?
- A. In order to assure a safe and wholesome product arrives at your door, we immediately freeze product after cutting to lock in freshness.
Q: How should I cook my STK MEAT MARKET steak?
- A. You can find tips and best way to cook your STK steaks on the chef curated information card located in your package.
Q: What is your return policy?
- A. Due to the perishable nature of our products, we ask that you do not return them unless otherwise instructed by our support team.
Q: What is your refund policy?
- A. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about receiving a refund on your order. Refunds will be approved on a case by case basis. Extended shipping delays from the carrier will result in your order being re-shipped at no charge.
Contact Us: 1.833.STK.0001